Monday 10 October 2011

Five Art Blogs I check every day

I think you should too. Stick 'em in your favourites. First up - Drawn. Always great stuff on show.


Next up is design site Dezeen. This is more high end art than the everyday stuff produced by the likes of me but always full of inspirational art and design.


My third choice is CMYBacon, an always surprising design and illustration blog.


Next up is Colossal which covers everything from photography to typography to architecture and which always delights me.


And my fifth recommendation for today is Creative Boom which is completely on top of the UK art and design scene and which boasts jobs and vacancies, artists' profiles, news, events and all sorts of other useful content. Worth checking daily, as are the other four.


More suggestions to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment