Tuesday 29 November 2011

Final Call for the Creepy Portrait Art Challenge

Just two days to go in my final (for some time anyway) art challenge. For this one, I've asked people to create a surreal or downright creepy postcard of the kind that seemed to proliferate around Halloween and Christmas in the days when black and white photography was the norm. Among the genuine examples I've found online are gems like these:








I've had some amazing submissions so far and will post them all on December 1st. All you need to do is send me the photo - I can do the ageing and distressing etc. No prizes on offer this time except that I'm 2/3rds of the way through writing a comic novel that requires photos of mad and eccentric relatives throughout. This seemed the perfect way to get those portraits and for people to see their name in a book as one of the contributors.

So there you go. You have until Midnight on the 30th. Get snapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment