Friday 11 May 2012

The 10% Milestone Drawing Draw

Note: Since I wrote this post (below) not only did I go past the 10% mark but beyond it. Therefore, the cut off date and time is Midnight (BST) TONIGHT, the 11th May. Good luck!

My new book, Constable Colgan's Connectoscope, is rapidly approaching 10% of the pledges it needs to become a reality. To mark the occasion I'm going to run a prize draw.

At Midnight (BST) on the day that the 10% is reached, I'll put the names of everyone who has pledged into a hat and draw one out. The winner will get a brand-new, hand-drawn piece of bespoke original artwork from me - and they'll choose the subject matter. It'll be around A4-sized and black and white. Something like these ... but with the winner telling me what to draw:






Want to be in with a chance of winning? Pledge now! It's the best chance you'll have because there will be more and more people in each draw as we pass 20%, 30%, 40% etc ...

Visit Unbound and pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment