Friday 4 May 2012

Constable Colgan's Connectoscope is here!

In 2008, I published Joined-Up Thinking (Pan Macmillan) - a series of mad circular journeys through the world of trivia. Now, four years later, I'm back with Constable Colgan's Connectoscope. Bigger, fatter, madder and more entertaining than ever. And so is the book.

I'm publishing the book with Unbound because, in this double-dip, austere, money-is-all-that-matters economy, they are doing something new and exciting and, in my opinion, right. They're putting the power to decide what gets published back into the hands of the readers, rather than company accountants. With Unbound, you get to decide whether my new book becomes a reality. Yes, it's a gamble for me. But I believe in my book and I believe in what Unbound stands for. And I'm not alone. In this past year they've published the likes of Terry Jones, Jonathan Meades, Robert Llewellyn, Kate Mosse and Mrs Stephen Fry. I'm proud to be joining the list.

So, if you want to see my new book become a reality visit Unbound now and pledge. You can pledge at various levels for the e-book, the physical book or for some other tasty treats and enticements I'm offering. Even at the lowest levels you'll get your name in the book and have access to my 'Author's Shed' where I'll regale you with content that the rest of the public don't get to see.

Still not sure? Then try Joined-Up Thinking first. It's a few years old now and you can pick it up dirt-cheap on Amazon and other book sites or, of course, in a book shop. Or look at the reviews posted over in the right hand column of this blog. I've never had a bad one. Which is nice.

Damn you're a hard sell. Okay then. Watch this video. Then click HERE and pledge! Pledge like the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment