Thursday 9 May 2013

Coming to a festival near you (maybe) ...

I start a busy few months of talks next week with Salon North in Harrogate. Next Wednesday (15th) I'll be at The Club in Victoria Avenue along with epi-geneticist and author Professor Tim Spector and comedian, writer and historian Natalie Haynes to talk about Ch - Ch - Changes.


Then on the 27th and 28th I'll be at the Hay Festival of Literature and the Arts promoting my new book as part of the Unbound team. I'll be talking about the interconnectedness of stuff, of course, and will be joined by such luminaries as Robert Llewellyn, Katy Brand, Salena Godden, George Chopping, Francis Pryor, Charles Fernyhough, Adrian Teal, David Bramwell and ex-Stranglers guitar genius Hugh Cornwell. Most excitingly (for me anyway!), it'll be the first outing for physical copies of Constable Colgan's Connectoscope. Smiley face.

Dates are being added to my schedule all the time and there's a running list over on the top right of this page. If I'm near you, come and say hello!

And yes ... that is a (small) part of my View Master collection. Pity me, dear reader, pity me.

No comments:

Post a Comment