Wednesday 11 February 2015

And ... we're back. And feeling arty

Three months have gone by and an awful lot of work has been done: I've finished my contribution to Dr Sue Black's brilliant book Saving Bletchley Park; I've written most of my new book Why Did The Policeman Cross The Road?; I've started work on a new book which I can't talk about yet; and I'm back working on researching and writing the new series of QI. I also made a brief second appearance on Series 3 Episode 1 of Iszi Lawrence's splendid Z List Dead List podcast which you can hear here. It also features Dr Adam Rutherford, The Infinite Monkey Cage's Robin Ince, and historian Dan Carlin.

I've also been drawing and painting - mostly for pleasure but I have sold a few pieces. And requests have come in for me to do some more step-by step painting guides.

So, as of today, I'm re-launching this blog with a distinct bent towards art. I'll talk art, show off the work of artists I really like and I'll run a few tutorials and work-in-progress (WIP) features.

Okay by you?

Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment